UK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware.org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
The Titans and the Bengals go into NFL’s Week 4 with the same 1-2 record but totally different momentum. The Bengals won their first game of the season and have their starting quarterback fully ready for this week, while the Titans are coming off a historically poor performance.
Tennessee Titans vs Cincinnati Bengals – game predictions
- 1 Tennessee Titans vs Cincinnati Bengals – game predictions
- 2 Titans vs Bengals preview – Does Tannehill stand any chance against Burrow?
- 3 Key match details
The Bengals are visiting the Titans as a -2.5 point favorites at the Nissan Stadium. Check out our daily NFL player props page.
Prediction 1: Bengals to win @ -145 (1.70)
The Cincinnati Bengals avoided going 0-3 to start the season with an impressive 19-16 win over the Los Angeles Rams. That may be the turning point of the season as Joe Burrow led his team to a victory while playing injured and the Bengals paid the Rams back for the loss in the 2022 Super Bowl. Now the Bengals are going to Tennessee and have every reason to be optimistic. The Titans had only 94 passing yards in last week’s 27-3 loss to the Cleveland Browns which is their lowest in 49 years. Bengals head coach Zac Taylor is 3-0 against the Titans in his career while Tennessee’s quarterback Ryan Tannehill has lost his last five games against Cincinnati. With Ja’Marr Chase having 11 straight games with at least five catches, the Bengals are much bigger favourites to win this game than the odds show.
Prediction 2: Joe Burrow over 263.5 passing yards @ -110 (1.90)
Burrow had a tough start of the season mainly because of the injuries. He was questionable going into the last week’s game, but Burrow showed up and led his team to a win with a 259-yard performance. He is 2-0 in his career against the Titans and will have another impressive performance against them. Burrow has practiced the entire week with the team meaning that he is fully back, and the Titans will feel that on Sunday.
Tennessee Titans vs Cincinnati Bengals odds
According to moneyline odds, the Bengals at -145 (1.70) odds are the more likely winners and have a win probability of 58.8%, while the Titans at +125 (2.25) odds have a 41.2% chance to win this game.
Titans vs Bengals preview – Does Tannehill stand any chance against Burrow?
Veteran quarterback Ryan Tannehill has nightmares from his previous games against the Bengals. He has lost the last five games against them and has thrown five touchdowns in seven total games against the Bengals and has been intercepted 7 times. Coming off a bad week and going against hyped up Burrow, doesn’t seem like a good day in the office for Tannehill.
Tennessee Titans form, news and injuries
The Titans had only 94 passing yards last week and were 2-of-12 on third down. Scoring only 3 points is not something that can give them confidence going into this game. The only bright spot in their game last week was rookie Tyjae Spears who had four catches.
Tennessee Titans injury report
• DT Teair Tart (knee) – Questionable
• DE Denico Autry (groin) – Questionable
• LB Luke Gifford (hamstring) – Out
• CB Elijah Molden (hamstring) – Out
• WR Kyle Philips (knee) – Out
• WR Treylon Burks (knee) – Out
• OT Peter Skoronski (appendix) – Out
Cincinnati Bengals form, news and injuries
The Bengals could have been in a deep hole if they lost last week and went 0-3 down. Luckily, they have Joe Burrow who is ready to put the team on his back even when he is injured. Now with Burrow fully recovered, better days for the Bengals are coming.
Cincinnati Bengals injury report
• LB Akeem Davies-Gaither (knee) – Questionable
• CB Jamel Dean (foot) – Out
• TE Irv Smith Jr. (hamstring) – Out
Titans vs Bengals head to head record
The Titans lead the all-time series against the Bengals 40-35-1 but Cincinnati has won 4 of the last 5 games.
• 2022: Bengals won 20-16 in Nashville
• 2022: Bengals won 19-16 in Cincinnati
• 2020: Bengals won 31-20 in Cincinnati
• 2017: Titans won 24-20 in Nashville
• 2014: Bengals won 33-7 in Cincinnati
Key match details
• Date & Time: Sunday, October 1, 2023, 06:00 GMT
• Venue: Nissan Stadium, Nashville, TN
• Where to watch match in UK: Sky Sports (TV), fuboTV, or other live stream
Subscribe to Punditfeed on Google News for all the latest updates from the world of sports!