UK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware.org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
The Pittsburgh Steelers will host the Baltimore Ravens in a pivotal AFC North showdown at Acrisure Stadium. The Steelers (2-2) are coming off an embarrassing loss to the Houston Texans last week, while the Ravens (3-1) notched an easy win against the Cleveland Browns.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs Baltimore Ravens – game predictions
- 1 Pittsburgh Steelers vs Baltimore Ravens – game predictions
- 2 Pittsburgh Steelers vs Baltimore Ravens – Will Kenny Pickett play this week?
- 3 Key match details
The Ravens are a 4.5-point favorite with a total of 38 points. Baltimore opened as a -3.5 favorite, and the line moved as high as -5 before settling at the current line in this anticipated low-scoring defensive battle.
Prediction 1: Lamar Jackson Under 201.5 Passing Yards @ -110 (1.91)
Jackson has exceeded 201 passing yards twice this season in a pair of games decided by three points. The Ravens boast the league’s fourth-best rushing attack with 151 yards per outing, while the Steelers allow the 29th-most yards on the ground each week with 148.5. Baltimore will use a stout defense and its running game to control the clock, and Jackson will not put the ball in the air enough times to reach 202 passing yards in a Week 5 victory.
Prediction 2: Najee Harris Under 50.5 Rushing Yards @ -110 (1.91)
Harris has tallied 65 and 71 rushing yards over the last two weeks on a combined 33 carries. Baltimore’s elite defense has limited opposing teams to 92.5 yards on the ground each week and sports a pass defense that is ranked third in the league. Pittsburgh averages a meager 15.5 points a game and has scored seven or fewer points in both losses. Look for the Steelers to abandon the running game in the second half, leading to Harris being held to fewer than 50 rushing yards for the third time in five outings.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs Baltimore Ravens odds
Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Ravens, at -220 (1.45) odds, are the more likely winners and have an implied win probability of 66.4%, while the Steelers, at +180 (2.8) odds, have a 37.9% chance to win this game.
Pittsburgh Steelers vs Baltimore Ravens – Will Kenny Pickett play this week?
Pickett has recovered from the bone bruise in his knee and was a full participant in the Steelers’ final two practices of the week. The second-year quarterback has completed 60.6 percent of his passes with four touchdowns and an equal number of interceptions.
Pittsburgh Steelers form, news and injuries
The Steelers are 2-1 in games where they were the underdog. Jaylen Warren has tallied 211 combined yards, including 18 receptions. T.J. Watt has garnered a league-high six sacks, while Minkah Fitzpatrick leads the team with 32 tackles.
Pittsburgh Steelers injury report
• T Dan Moore Jr. (Knee) – Out
• OL James Daniels (Groin) – Out
• DE DeMarvin Leal (Concussion) – Out
• LB Alex Highsmith (Groin) – Questionable
• P Pressley Harvin III (Hamstring) – Out
• TE Pat Freiermuth (Hamstring) – Out
Baltimore Ravens form, news and injuries
The Ravens are 3-1 against the spread and have won 66.7% of the time they have played as the moneyline favorite this year. Lamar Jackson is the team’s leading rusher with 202 yards and has eight combined touchdowns. Rookie Zay Flowers has caught 24 of 29 targets for 244 receiving yards but has yet to find the end zone.
Baltimore Ravens injury report
• CB Marlon Humphrey (Foot) – Questionable
• RB Justice Hill (Foot) – Questionable
• OLB Odafe Oweh (Ankle) – Out
• T Ronnie Stanley (Knee) – Questionable
• T Morgan Moses (Shoulder) – Doubtful
• CB Daryl Worley (Shoulder) – Out
• WR Odell Beckham Jr. (Ankle) – Questionable
• RB Keaton Mitchell (Shoulder) – Questionable
Pittsburgh Steelers vs Baltimore Ravens head to head record
The Steelers lead the all-time series 33-25 and have won five of the last six meetings:
• 2023: Steelers won 16-13 in Baltimore
• 2022: Ravens won 16-14 in Pittsburgh
• 2022: Steelers won 16-13 in Baltimore
• 2021: Steelers won 20-19 in Pittsburgh
• 2020: Steelers won 19-14 in Pittsburgh
Key match details
• Date & Time: Sunday, October 8, 2023, 01:00 p.m. ET
• Venue: Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
• Where to watch match in UK: FuboTV or other live stream
Subscribe to Punditfeed on Google News for all the latest updates from the world of sports!