UK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware.org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
NFL’s Week 4 is closing out with a matchup between the New York Giants and the Seattle Seahawks. Given the odds, both teams have a chance of winning this one, but if we dive deeper into the analysis, one team comes out as a clear favourite.
New York Giants vs Seattle Seahawks – game predictions
- 1 New York Giants vs Seattle Seahawks – game predictions
- 2 Giants vs Seahawks preview – Will Jamal Adams play for the Seahawks?
- 3 Key match details
The Seahawks are visiting the Giants as a -1.5 point favorites at the MetLife Stadium. Check out our daily NFL player props page.
Prediction 1: Seahawks to win @ -125 (1.80)
The Seahawks won the last two games and their confidence is sky high at the moment. The fact is that the Lions and the Panthers are not among the top teams in the league, but Seattle played very well and can repeat that on Monday night. A fun fact is that the Seahawks has never lost at the MetLife Stadium in their previous five visits, including their only Super Bowl win in 2013. Another fact that goes in their favor is that the Seahawks have the best record in the league on Monday Night Football, 28-12, or 70%. Still these numbers will not do the job, but Seattle’s QB Geno Smith certainly will. The Giants have one of the worst defenses in the league in the first three weeks and with Saquon Barkley probably missing his second consecutive game, this one will easily go in Seahawks way.
Prediction 2: Seahawks to score in every quarter @ 200 (3.00)
This one is a bet that we do not see very often, but looks like a great deal for this game. The Seahawks scored at least 37 points in the last two games and scored in 7 of the 8 quarters. Knowing that the Giants are not confident on the defensive end and have allowed at least 28 points in all three previous games this season, going for the Seahawks to score in every quarter seems like a good choice.
New York Giants vs Seattle Seahawks odds
According to moneyline odds, the Seahawks at -125 (1.80) odds are the more likely winners and have a win probability of 55.5%, while the Giants at +105 (2.25) odds have a 44.5% chance to win this game.
Giants vs Seahawks preview – Will Jamal Adams play for the Seahawks?
The Seahawks safety Jamal Admas is ready to go after missing over a year with a quadriceps tendon injury. He went down in the opening week of the 2022 season and the recovery process took longer than expected. Adams has medical clearance to play and the real question is whether Seattle’s head coach Pete Carroll will use him or not in this game.
New York Giants form, news and injuries
The Giants will go out with the fourth different offensive line against the Seahawks and from what we saw last week in the 30-12 loss to the San Francisco 49ers, they have slim chances of winning this one.
New York Giants injury report
• OT Andrew Thomas (hamstring) – Out
• RB Saquon Barkley (ankle) – Doubtful
Seattle Seahawks form, news and injuries
The Seahawks are 2-1 for the season and have a real chance to add their third win in a row. Geno Smith went for over 295 yards in the last two games and with him playing on that level, the Seahawks have nothing to worry about.
Seattle Seahawks injury report
• CB Artie Burns (hamstring) – Out
• OT Charles Cross (toe) – Doubtful
• CB Coby Bryant (toe) – Doubtful
• LB Derrick Hall (knee) – Questionable
• TE Noah Fant (knee) – Questionable
• DE Dre’Mont Jones (hip) – Questionable
• C Evan Brown (hip) – Questionable
• CB Tre Brown (concussion) – Out
Giants vs Seahawks head to head record
The Giants vs Seahawks all time series is tied at 10 wins a piece. Seattle has been the better team lately winning 5 of the last 6 games against New York.
• 2022: Seahawks won 27-13 in Seattle
• 2020: Giants won 17-12 in Seattle
• 2017: Seahawks won 24-7 in New York
• 2014: Seahawks won 38-17 in Seattle
• 2013: Seahawks won 23-0 in New York
Key match details
• Date & Time: Monday, October 2, 2023, 13:15 GMT
• Venue: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
• Where to watch match in UK: Sky Sports (TV), fuboTV, or other live stream
Subscribe to Punditfeed on Google News for all the latest updates from the world of sports!