USA: 21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
With the regular NBA season winding down, it’s time to take a closer look at what we can expect in the playoffs and NBA finals. So, we’ve chosen a few of our favorite NBA Finals picks for you to check out.
Best 2021 NBA Finals Picks – Current Odds and Selections
Write a sentence or two to introduce the list.
- NBA Finals 2021 Tip One: Utah Jazz to Win the NBA Championship @ +700 – William Hill
- NBA Finals 2021 Tip Two: Utah Jazz to Win NBA Western Conference @ +300 – FanDuel
- NBA Finals 2021 Tip Three: Milwaukee Bucks to Win NBA Eastern Conference @ +350 – DraftKings
Keep in mind that odds are subject to change, so you should always check the odds with the bookmaker before you place a bet.
Utah Jazz to Win the NBA Championship @ +700
This prediction may come as a surprise to many people, but the Jazz have been playing great basketball this season and they are the top-seeded team in the NBA right now. However, other teams like the Nets or the Lakers are favored by the bookies to win the NBA Championship.
While this is understandable considering that the Nets and the Lakers are better teams on paper at full strength, both of them have been struggling with injuries to their key players. Knowing these issues and how well the Jazz have been playing, Utah Jazz to Win the NBA Championship is one of our top NBA Finals picks.
Utah Jazz to Win NBA Western Conference @ +300
Since we backed Utah Jazz to win the NBA title, we also expect them to win the NBA Western Conference. Lakers are struggling with injuries to their main stars LeBron James and Anthony Davis, Clippers still have the bitter memories of last-year playoffs in their minds, Nuggets will be without Jamal Murray who tore his ACL, etc.
Also, as we already mentioned, the Jazz are the top seed in the West and in the entire NBA. With COVID-related restrictions loosening, the home-court advantage could prove to be very important in the playoffs, even if teams won’t play in front of full-capacity arenas.
Milwaukee Bucks to Win NBA Eastern Conference @ +350
The East should be very interesting this season, especially if Brooklyn Nets are not fully healthy in the playoffs. But even if they are, a few other teams can rightfully hope to make it out of the Eastern Conference.
One of them is Milwaukee Bucks, and they are our choice to make it to the NBA Finals. Although the 76ers will most probably be the top seed in the East, the Bucks have been playing much better as the season progressed. They’ve got Jrue Holliday this year compared to the last two playoff runs and we hope that they have learned from their mistakes to make these playoffs memorable.SIGN UP WITH DRAFTKINGS >
NBA Finals Picks – Types of Bets to Place on NBA Finals
There’s still plenty of time to go before the NBA Finals get here and we find out which two teams will fight for the Larry O’Brien Trophy. But when the time comes, you should know which types of bets you will be able to place on your NBA Finals picks. Let’s check them out:
- Moneyline – This is the most basic bet on NBA games and it means betting on the outright winner of the game, without any points added or deducted from teams.
- Spreads – Betting on a team to win with a spread means adding or deducting a certain number of points from one of the teams. It is basically a points handicap, in which points are deducted from the favorite or added to the outsider in the game.
- Total Points – In this type of bet, the bookie will give you a specific total for points and you have to predict whether the game will go under or over that line. Most bookies offer alternative totals, which allows you to choose from a few different options.
- Team Props – This is a type of unique or special bets that are provided by the bookies for each team in the game. For example, you can bet on total points for one team, total rebounds, total assists, total steals, and other similar markets.
- Player Props – Like team props, player props are bets in which you bet on a certain player to achieve some stat line, whether it’s the number of points, rebounds, assists, steals, or something else.
Best Bookmakers in the USA to Bet on NBA Finals
Betting on NBA Finals is something that all bookies will be able to offer to their bettors, but some bookmakers are better than others when it comes to betting on the NBA. These are our top choices:
- PointsBet – Betting on NBA Finals at PointsBet is a unique experience because this bookie offers spread betting, a one-of-a-kind way of betting in which your winnings and losses depend on how close you are to the actual result.
- FanDuel – This sports betting operator is known for daily fantasy sports, but FanDuel has expanded into sports betting with great success. Their experience with fantasy NBA offers a great experience of betting on NBA Finals as well.
- DraftKings – Like FanDuel, DraftKings also started as a daily fantasy sports website, but they’ve jumped at the opportunity after online betting was legalized in many states. They have a variety of markets for betting on the NBA, so they’re a good choice for your NBA Finals picks.
- William Hill – One of the biggest bookies in the world, William Hill also has a huge online presence in the US and it’s available in most states where online betting is legal. They provide a variety of NBA markets and they have very competitive odds.
NBA Finals Picks – Frequently Asked Questions
How to Create a New Account?
Opening a new account is a process that’s similar on all betting websites. Simply go to the website, find the “Join” or “Register” button and click on it to start the registration procedure. Just follow the instructions given by the operator to complete the registration.
How to Make a Deposit or Withdrawal?
This depends on the website, but you can use different methods to make payments. Some of the most common payment options include credit and debit cards, wire transfer, checks, and different types of e-wallets like PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, etc.
How to Place a Bet on Your NBA Finals Picks?
Once the NBA Finals arrive, you can place a bet in a few simple steps. The first step is to find the NBA Finals games on the website, which should be fairly easy since they’ll probably be featured and easy to spot. Click on the game and choose the betting market by clicking on it. Your selection will be added to your betslip, at which point you only have to enter the amount you want to bet and confirm it.
What Is the Cash-Out Feature?
The Cash Out feature is offered by most bookies and you can take advantage of it by betting on most sports, including the NBA. It is a feature that allows you to cash out a portion of the amount that you wagered or your potential winnings before the event is over, depending on how the game is going.
How can I access the NBA live stream?
Check our list of the top NBA streaming sites. Remember to verify your location, as we listed only legal sites.