UK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware.org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Goteborg or draw
Under 2.5 goals
Both teams to score - No
The away side will be the team most in need in this encounter, especially after two games without a win. Goteborg need to win away at Varnamo if they are to move away from the relegation zone and stay in the Swedish Allsvenskan. Check out our Varnamo vs Goteborg prediction and win tips.
Varnamo vs Goteborg predictions and betting tips
Goteborg or Draw
The team with the best record over the last four rounds will have a tough time on Matchday 27. The home team is in top form, but with nothing to play for, I think there will be a draw or a win for the away team.
- The last time Varnamo and Goteborg met, there was only 1 goal difference between the two teams.
- The home team has kept 5 consecutive clean sheets.
- Goteborg have 5 consecutive away games without a defeat.
Under 2.5 goals
Defensive work will be crucial in this match. If the visitors are to achieve their goal, they will need to build on their defensive form of the last few games.
- 4 of Goteborg’s last 5 matches have been under 2.5 goals.
- The last time these two teams met, there was only one goal scored in 90 minutes.
- 80% of Varnamo’s last 5 home games have ended in a low scoreline.
Both teams to score – No
Since I said earlier that there would be a few goals, most likely only one team though. My latest Varnamo vs Goteborg prediction is that there will be no BTTS.
- In 4 of Varnamo’s last 5 home games, there was no BTTS, and in 3 of them, VAR did not score.
- In 3 of Goteborg’s last 4 matches, there was only 1 goal.
Varnamo vs Goteborg head to head
If we analyse the last five head-to-head encounters between Varnamo and Goteborg, we can see that the visitors are the better side with 3 wins to just 1 for their opponents. I think Goteborg will show the superiority they have had in recent years.
Take a look at the Varnamo and Goteborg latest results:
Varnamo vs Goteborg frequently asked questions
Time – The matchup will take place on October 23rd at 18:00
Venue – Finnvedsvallen in Varnamo, Sweden
Favourite to win – According to most bookies and the Varnamo vs Goteborg odds, the away team has a 41.7% chance of winning.
The odds in this article were correct at the time of writing. We recommend checking with the bookmaker before placing the bet.
Subscribe to Punditfeed on Google News for all the latest updates from the world of sports!