UK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware.org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
EuroMillions is the European version of Mega Millions, but it’s only available in nine countries, so far. Every Tuesday and Friday evening you can watch the draw for the next EuroMillions winning lottery numbers.
EuroMillions jackpot: €49 million
The current jackpot you can win from EuroMillions draw is €49 million. The tickets cost £2.50 in the UK or €2.90 in countries that use Euro. The odds of getting the top prize from the available EuroMillions winnings are 1 in 139,838,160.
Playing EuroMillions online
If you are wondering how you can play the lottery game online, it takes less than two minutes. You can go to the EuroMillions website and start the process there:
- Pick five numbers + 2 lucky stars numbers.
- You can also choose the “Lucky Dip” option, and the numbers will be chosen for you automatically.
- Choose how many lines you want to play.
- Choose in which draws you want to participate.
- Pay for your tickets and wait for the results.
You can also get a ticket in-store at any licensed retailer. Some terminals also allow you to choose the “random” option (Lucky Dip), which randomizes your numbers for the draws you select. Make sure that you keep your ticket safe, and register it with the cashier before leaving, so that you can claim any prizes if you win.
Rules you should mind before playing
One of the general rules is that you can only buy tickets if you are over 18 years old. Also, the main numbers you can choose from are between 1 and 50, while the Lucky Stars numbers are between 1 and 12. There are also draw deadlines you must mind, and they are different in each country:
- Austria – 18:30 (CET)
- France – 20:15 (CET)
- Belgium & Luxembourg – 20:00 (CET)
- Ireland & the UK – 19:30 (GMT)
- Spain – 20:30 (CET)
- Switzerland – 19:30 (CET)
- Portugal – 19:00 (WET)
Keep in mind that there is also a claim period you need to watch out for, which is different in each country. These periods are the lowest in France and Luxemburg with only 60 days to claim your prize. In Ireland, Spain, and Portugal you have 90 days (about 3 months) to claim your prize, while in the UK you have 180 days. Austria gives the longest claim period of three years.
Latest EuroMillions results from the draw
The last draw was on the 11th of August 2023 (Friday). There weren’t any jackpot winners, but a total of three people guessed all five numbers plus one of the lucky stars. Seven people also guessed only the five numbers, which are impressive EuroMillions results. Here are the latest EuroMillions winning lottery numbers from that draw:
- 4, 6, 10, 13, 34, and lucky stars 3 & 5
Upcoming EuroMillions draw details
Here is everything you need to know about the next EuroMillions draw:
- It will be on the 15th of August (Tuesday), and it will start at 21:00 CET (20:00 GMT/WET).
- You can watch the draw live on various TV channels or platforms in each of the countries participating.
- The current jackpot prize is €49 million.
EuroMillions predictions for 15/08/2023
These are our EuroMillions predictions for the upcoming draw.
- 20, 17, 38, 23, 35, and lucky stars 6 $ 12
*Prediction made by a random number generator – Please gamble responsibly!
Subscribe to Punditfeed on Google News for all the latest updates from the world of sports!