UK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware.org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Coco Gauff is coming to this match at the China Open after 14 consecutive wins. She is in excellent shape but Kudermetova may be the one to stop her run. Get the latest tennis betting tips and predictions here.
Our favourite Veronika Kudermetova vs Coco Gauff predictions
- 1 Our favourite Veronika Kudermetova vs Coco Gauff predictions
- 2 Is Gauff’s run about to end in Beijing?
- 3 Key match details
Coco Gauff is the best player at the moment, and it seems like it is just a matter of time before she becomes the world No. 1. If she manages to win this tournament, she may do that by the end of the season.
Coco Gauff 2-0 @ 1/1 (2.00)
Gauff barely survived in the previous round against veteran Petra Martic, winning the match in the decisive tiebreak. Still, the teenager proved that she is mentally strong and will do that once again. Kudermetova has been a tough opponent for Gauff but the American will take her game to another level and win her 14th consecutive match in straight sets.
First set over 21.5 games @ 17/20 (1.85)
Both of the previous matches between these two players went to the third set just like their previous match at the China Open. This will be a tough fight and even though Gaugg is a major favourite, Kudermetova will stay close in both sets.
Veronika Kudermetova vs Coco Gauff odds
According to the odds, Gauff is the favourite to win the game, with an 71% win probability. Meanwhile, the bookies give Kudermetova 29% chance to win the match.
The odds in this article were correct at the time of writing, and the odds are subject to change. We recommend checking with your bookmaker before placing a bet.
Is Gauff’s run about to end in Beijing?
Gauff has won the last two tournaments she played at, and those are no other than the Masters in Cincinnati and the US Open. She had a strong start in Beijing and it is very likely to see her win a trophy again.
Kudermetova is currently 16th in the rankings while her career high is No. 9 in the world. The Russian is 33-19 for the season and 18-12 on hard surface.
In the second round of the China Open, Kudermetova defeated Lesya Tsurenko 3-6, 6-0, 6-0.
Last week she won the title in Tokyo defeating Jessica Pegula in the final 7-5, 6-1. She also made it to the final in Hertogenbosch where she lost to Ekaterina Alexandrova.
Gauff reached the third place in the rankings, the highest she has been in her young career. The American is 47-13 for the season and 35-6 on hard surface.
In the previous rounds at the China Open, she defeated Petra Martic 7-5, 5-7, 7-6 and Ekaterina Alexandrova 7-5, 6-3.
Gauff won three titles this season, the US Open and the tournaments in Cincinnati, Washington and Auckland.
Kudermetova vs Gauff head to head
Both players won one of their previous two matches, both played this season. Gauff won in the opening round of the tournament in Stuttgart, 6-2, 4-6, 7-6 on clay, while Kudermetova won the quarterfinal in Doha, 6-2, 3-6, 6-1 on hard surface.
Key match details
- Venue: Center Court
- Date & time: Wednesday, 4th of October, TBD
- Where to watch in UK: Amazon Prime
Subscribe to Punditfeed on Google News for all the latest updates from the world of sports!