UK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware.org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
A place in the Wimbledon second round is at stake as Albert Ramos-Vinolas and Hubert Hurkacz go toe-to-toe with each other on Monday. It’ll be interesting to see which of these players will reign supreme at the end of this match.
The odds in this article were correct at the time of writing, and odds are subject to change. We recommend checking with the bookmaker before placing the bet.
Albert Ramos-Vinolas vs Hubert Hurkacz – Match Predictions
- 1 Albert Ramos-Vinolas vs Hubert Hurkacz – Match Predictions
- 2 Albert Ramos-Vinolas vs Hubert Hurkacz Preview
- 3 Albert Ramos-Vinolas vs Hubert Hurkacz Match Details
As Albert Ramos-Vinolas sets his sights on his first victory over Hubert Hurkacz, these are our predictions and tips for this match
Albert Ramos-Vinolas to Cover +6.5 Games
We would like to point out that Hubert Hurkacz is favoured over Albert Ramos-Vinolas by a wide margin. However, his recent form doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence. It’s important to note that the Polish player has been inconsistent over the course of the year; he has as many losses as wins in his last 10 matches. Granted, Ramos-Vinolas has also had his fair share of struggles lately; and although we aren’t backing the Spaniard to win, we are fairly confident that he’ll cover +6.5 games.
At Least 35 Games
Next, let’s take a look at the over/under games market. We’ve already established that Hubert Hurkacz has not been consistent recently; it’s also important to point out that he surrendered at least one set in 17 of his last 18 matches. As a matter of fact, seven of Hurkacz’s last eight matches ended in maximum sets, going comfortably above the projected total. We believe that both players will take at least one set from this match, and that’s why we’re taking the over option.
Albert Ramos-Vinolas vs Hubert Hurkacz Preview
Our Albert Ramos-Vinolas vs Hubert Hurkacz predictions have been established; let’s see how these players have fared in recent weeks.
Albert Ramos-Vinolas is coming into this match on the back of consecutive straight sets losses; he has struggled to find his best form of late, winning just three of his last six matches. The Spaniard is currently 0 for 2 against today’s opponent; he’ll hope to improve that record with a victory here.
Like today’s opponent, Hubert Hurkacz hasn’t particularly enjoyed his best form these past few weeks; he suffered five losses in his last 10 matches across all competitions. The Polish player will hope to keep his 100 percent record against Albert Ramos-Vinolas intact by winning this match.
Albert Ramos-Vinolas vs Hubert Hurkacz Head to Head
Albert Ramos-Vinolas and Hubert Hurkacz have clashed on two occasions, and the Polish player currently leads the head-to-head, having won both encounters. This will be the first meeting between these players on grass.
- 11/08/22 Hurkacz won 2-1 (Montreal Open, Outdoor Hard)
- 14/04/22 Hurkacz won 2-0 (Monte Carlo Masters, Clay)
Albert Ramos-Vinolas vs Hubert Hurkacz Match Details
- When will this match start? This match is scheduled for Monday 3rd July, at 12:15 BST.
- On which court will this match be played? Wimbledon’s Court 18 will host Albert Ramos-Vinolas vs Hubert Hurkacz.
- Who do the bookies favour ahead of this match? Hubert Hurkacz is the overwhelming favourite to win this match.
- Is it possible to watch Wimbledon 2023 in the UK? Of Course. This match will be available BBC and Eurosport UK for fans in the United Kingdom.
Subscribe to Punditfeed on Google News for all the latest updates from the world of sports!