UK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware.org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Jong Ajax are fired up after their first win in nine games. Dordrecht will be seeking to extend their unbeaten streak to seven games. Use our free Dordrecht vs Jong Ajax prediction and all betting tips.
Dordrecht vs Jong Ajax predictions and betting tips
Dordrecht to win
The initial prediction for Dordrecht vs Jong Ajax is that all three points will be kept at home. The host team is eighth, while the visitors are second to last.
- In the last seven games, the home team has four draws and three victories.
- Jong Ajax has lost all five of their away games this season.
- Dordrecht has not lost a single home game.
Both teams to score
Dordrecht vs Jong Ajax has traditionally been a high-scoring affair. Both teams have a strong probability of putting the ball in the net.
- We saw BTTS in the last six Dordrecht vs Jong Ajax matches.
- BTTS occurred in 5 of the last 7 Dordrecht matches, as well as in 8 of the previous 9 Jong Ajax encounters.
- There have been 28 goals scored in the last six games between Dordrecht and Jong Ajax.
Over 2.5 goals
The newest Dordrecht vs Jong Ajax prediction predicts a goal fest. One of the bases for this projection is the number of goals scored in the previous h2h.
- Dordrecht has not preserved a clean sheet in their last 17 meetings.
- Jong Ajax has surrendered goals in the last six meetings.
- More than 2.5 goals have been scored in the past six meetings between Dordrecht and Jong Ajax.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in 8 of Jong Ajax’s last 9 games.
Dordrecht vs Jong Ajax team news
Coach Michel Santoni has been in charge of leading this team and keeping them at the top of the table. Dordrecht has only lost one match thus far. They defeated Cambuur 5-2 the previous day. Rene Kriwak and Ilias Sabaoui each had two goals, with Mathis Suray adding the third.
Jong Ajax has only 5 points out of a potential 27 after 9 games. They won their first match in emphatic form the day before, defeating VVVV Venlo 3-0. This was their first shutout of the season. The three goals were scored by Kristian Hlynsson, Anass Salah-Eddine, and Mika Godts.
Dordrecht vs Jong Ajax head to head
The number of goals scored in prior Dordrecht vs Jong Ajax matches has been one of their distinguishing features. More than 2.5 goals have been scored in the last six games. Dordrecht has three wins, Jong Ajax has two, and there has been one tie.
Take a look at the Dordrecht and Jong Ajax latest results:
Jong Ajax DLDLW
Dordrecht vs Jong Ajax Q&A
Time – The matchup will take place on October 20th at 19:00
Venue – GN Bouw Stadion in Dordrecht, Netherlands
Favourite to win – According to most bookies and the Dordrecht vs Jong Ajax odds, the host has a 50% chance of success.
The odds in this article were correct at the time of writing. We recommend checking with the bookmaker before placing the bet.
Subscribe to Punditfeed on Google News for all the latest updates from the world of sports!