UK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware.org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Sparks will fly as Alex de Minaur and Adrian Mannarino lock horns on Friday at noon. Which of these players will be left standing at the end of this match?
The odds in this article were correct at the time of writing, and odds are subject to change. We recommend checking with the bookmaker before placing the bet.
Alex de Minaur vs Adrian Mannarino – Match Predictions
- 1 Alex de Minaur vs Adrian Mannarino – Match Predictions
- 2 Alex de Minaur vs Adrian Mannarino Preview
- 3 Alex de Minaur vs Adrian Mannarino Match Details
With both players setting their sights on a semi-final spot, these are our predictions and tips for this match
Alex de Minaur to Come Out On Top
We would like to point out that Alex de Minaur is coming into this match with a ton of confidence; he defeated Diego Schwartzman and an in-form Andy Murray in the previous two rounds, both in straight sets. Furthermore, de Minaur has had Adrian Mannarino’s number in the past; as he has three wins in four previous clashes with the French player. Keeping that in mind, we are backing the Australian player to emerge victorious at the end of this match.
At Least 22 Total Games
Next, let’s take a look at the over/under games market. While 21.5 may seem a little high for this match, it’s important to point out that these players went above this line in three of their previous four encounters. Additionally, these players have both looked really good so far, and we don’t expect this to be a one-sided contest. Considering the last two clashes between these players didn’t end in minimum sets, we believe that this match can go all the way to three sets, and should go over 21.5 games.
Alex de Minaur vs Adrian Mannarino Preview
How have these players fared in this tournament so far? Let’s have a look.
Alex de Minaur
Alex de Minaur kicked off his Queen’s Club Championships campaign against former World number 1 Andy Murray. Although the Brit had won 15 consecutive matches, it was de Minaur who won in straight sets. The Australian player proceeded to take on Diego Schwartzman in the next round, beating him in two sets; he’ll be eyeing a place in the semi-final today.
Likewise, Adrian Mannarino impressed with a straight sets victory over Taylor Fritz on Thursday; he now has four wins in his last five matches. Interestingly, Mannarino lost three of four previous skirmishes with today’s opponent. It’ll be interesting to see if he can improve that record with a win.
Alex de Minaur vs Adrian Mannarino Head to Head
These players have previously met on four occasions, and de Minaur leads the head-to-head with three wins. However, it’s fair to point out that Mannarino won their only encounter on this surface.
- 19/01/23 de Minaur won 3-1 (Australian Open, Outdoor Hard)
- 29/07/22 de Minaur won 2-1 (Atlanta Open, Outdoor Hard)
- 09/06/22 Mannarino won 2-0 (Rosmalen Open, Grass)
- 29/09/19 de Minaur won 2-0 (Zhuhai Open, Outdoor Hard)
Alex de Minaur vs Adrian Mannarino Match Details
- When will this match start? This match is scheduled for Friday 23rd June, bot before 12:00 BST.
- On which surface will this match be played? The de Minaur vs Mannarino match will take place on grass.
- Who do the bookies favour ahead of this match? Alex de Minaur.
- Is it possible to watch the Queen’s Club Championships 2023 in the UK? Of Course. This match will be available on BBC TV and Amazon Prime for fans in the United Kingdom.
Subscribe to Punditfeed on Google News for all the latest updates from the world of sports!