UK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware.org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
This article is about the upcoming Wycombe vs Morecambe match on Saturday. You can find the best free tips, odds, and predictions for the fixture below.
Wycombe vs Morecambe: Free Picks & Predictions
These are our betting experts’ recommendations for the upcoming match between Wycombe and Morecambe.
- Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 5/6
- Match Result – Wycombe to win @ 7/10
- Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ 5/6
All odds for this match are from Betfred and are subject to change. Make sure you double-check your bet slip before confirming your bets.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
For both Wycombe and Morecambe, three of the last five matches they played ended with both teams scoring goals. Also, three of the last five times that Wycombe and Morecambe faced each other, the matches ended with goals from both sides.
Match Result – Wycombe to Win
Wycombe has steadily climbed the table recently with only two losses out of the nine games they played this season. They have a total of seventeen points this season, which is three points more than Morecambe. They won all of the games they hosted, so far (three), while Morecambe lost or drew three of the last four games they traveled for.
Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
Two of the last three matches that Wycombe and Morecambe played against each other ended with over 2.5 total goals scored. Also, three of the last five matches that these teams played ended with over 2.5 total goals.
Match Preview & Team Injuries for Wycombe vs Morecambe
Wycombe doesn’t have the best history against Morecambe, but they are higher in the League One table compared to their current opponents. They also don’t have any injured or suspended players on their squad, which means that they will be at 100% on Saturday. They are currently in the playoffs stage, and if they win this weekend, they will be safe from missing the playoffs for at least another few weeks.
The Shrimps are currently in the mid-table region with only fourteen points. They have beaten Wycombe in the past, but Saturday they will have to play without forward Shayon Harrison because of the ankle injury he is still recovering from since February this year. Other than that, they don’t have any more injured or suspended players on the squad.
Wycombe vs Morecambe: Latest Scores, Data, and Team Forms
These are the latest scores and head-to-head data for the Wycombe vs Morecambe fixture on Saturday.
Prevalent Questions & Answers for Wycombe vs Morecambe
- When is the game going to begin? – The fixture will start at exactly 16:00 on the 2nd of October.
- Where is the match going to be played? – The fixture will be played at Adams Park in High Wycombe.
- Can I watch the match on TV? – No, you can’t. You can only watch it at the stadium or online via Wycombe and Morecambe’s official websites.
- Where can I find more League One odds and tips? – Check out the “Predictions” page on our website to find the latest free betting tips for all upcoming League One matches.