UK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware.org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Below, you can read more about the upcoming Wimbledon vs Ipswich match this weekend. If you want to see more League One odds and predictions, you are welcome to check out our website and the latest articles there.
Latest Betting Tips & Predictions for Wimbledon vs Ipswich
Here are the latest predictions and betting tips for the Wimbledon vs Ipswich match this weekend.
- Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 23/20 (2.15)
- Match Result – Ipswich to win @ 11/8 (2.375)
- Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ 4/5 (1.80)
We used odds from Ladbrokes, which were correct at the time of writing. Make sure to double-check them before you confirm any bets.
Both Teams to Score – No
Many of the most recent matches involving Ipswich or Wimbledon ended with clean sheets. That includes three of the last five matches for Ipswich and five of the last six matches for Wimbledon. Also, three of the last four matches between the two teams ended without both teams scoring goals.
Match Result – Ipswich to Win
Ipswich is definitely in the better form besides Wimbledon with only one loss in the last five matches they played. On the other hand, Wimbledon is either lost or drew all seven of their most recent games. There is a ten-point difference between the two teams and it shows that Ipswich has improved throughout the tournament, while Wimbledon is very close to entering the relegation stage.
Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
Many of the matches for both Ipswich and Wimbledon this season ended with over 2.5 total goals scored. For example, seventeen of the twenty-seven fixtures for Ipswich this season ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored, and also more than half of Wimbledon’s games this season ended the same way. If we look at the head-to-head data between the two teams, we will see three matches with more than 2.5 total goals of the five most recent matches.
Our Final Conclusion Regarding the Match on Saturday
Wimbledon isn’t in a good shape and they will most likely lose the upcoming match. They don’t have any injured or suspended players on their roster, but we don’t think that will help them against Ipswich. Especially since their opponents’ form is a lot better.
We are betting on Ipswich to win the match and their form allows it especially since Wimbledon’s form is lacking. There are also no injured or suspended players on Ipswich’s side, and that will furthermore give them an advantage over their opponents.
Latest Odds & Head-to-Head Stats for Wimbledon vs Ipswich
Here are the latest head-to-head stats for the Wimbledon vs Ipswich match on Saturday.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Fixture
- Who is the favorite in this match-up? – Ipswich is the favorite according to our recommended bookmaker Ladbrokes.
- What time is the match going to begin? – The fixture will start at exactly 20:45 on the 25th of January.
- Which stadium is the match going to be at? – Wimbledon will host the match against Ipswich at Plough Lane in London.
- Where can I watch the match live? – The only way to watch the fixture live is in person at the stadium or online via the iFollow platform at Wimbledon or Ipswich’s official websites.