UK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware.org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Today, we will check out the predictions and upcoming match preview for the League One match between Wimbledon and Cheltenham.
Latest Odds & Predictions About Wimbledon vs Cheltenham
These are the top predictions our betting experts came up with regarding the upcoming Wimbledon vs Cheltenham fixture.
- Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 10/11 (1.909)
- Match Result – Draw @ 19/10 (2.90)
- Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ 5/6 (1.833)
All odds are from Ladbrokes and are subject to change. Before continuing, make sure to double-check them via your bet slip.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
Based on the recent matches between Wimbledon and Cheltenham, plus their recent form, we think that there is a high chance Tuesday’s match ends with both teams scoring goals. Two of the last three matches for Wimbledon and three of the last five matches for Cheltenham ended with a BTTS outcome. Also, four of the last five games between them ended the same way.
Match Result – Draw
For both Wimbledon and Cheltenham, there were a lot of draws recently. Four of the last five matches both teams played in the tournament ended with a draw. The point difference between them isn’t as large – only three points. We think that Tuesday’s match has a very high chance of ending with a draw, like two of the last three head-to-head matches between the two clubs. Also, this season both teams have had eleven draws out of the total number of games they played.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
Wimbledon and Cheltenham have had a lot of games with fewer than 2.5 total goals scored. We think that Tuesday’s match also has a high chance of ending that way. Mainly because three of the last five head-to-head games between the two teams ended similarly and for both teams, the last five matches played ended with under 2.5 total goals.
Latest News & Preview for Wimbledon vs Cheltenham
Wimbledon will be going up against Cheltenham with a full squad, which means that there are no injured or suspended players to speak of. They have had a fair amount of draws this season and Tuesday’s match won’t be any different.
Cheltenham’s recent form is also full of draws and it won’t be surprising if the match ends with that outcome. This team also doesn’t have any injuries or suspended players this week.
Head-to-Head Statistics & Odds for Wimbledon vs Cheltenham
In these tables, you can check out the most recent statistics and match histories for the upcoming Wimbledon vs Cheltenham fixture.
AFC Wimbledon vs Cheltenham Head to Head AFC Wimbledon Last 5 Cheltenham Last 5
4 - 3 1 - 1 1 - 1 1 - 1 0 - 2 1 - 1 0 - 0 0 - 0 0 - 0 1 - 0 1 - 1 1 - 1 1 - 1
AFC Wimbledon vs Cheltenham
Head to Head
Wimbledon vs Cheltenham: Commonly Asked Questions
- When and where is the match going to be played? – The fixture will be hosted at Plough Lane in London and it will start at exactly 20:45 on the 1st of February (Tuesday).
- Where can I find more League One betting tips? – Check our website for the latest League One tips and predictions for all upcoming fixtures.
- Who is the recommended bookmaker for this match? – We recommend betting with Ladbrokes for this and all other League One fixtures.
- Where can I watch the match live? – Check out iFollow’s platform on Wimbledon and Cheltenham’s official websites to see if a stream is available in your location.