UK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware.org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
In this article, we will check out the latest Wigan vs Gillingham odds and betting tips for their upcoming match on the 22nd of January this weekend.
Latest Predictions About Wigan vs Gillingham on Saturday
In our opinion, these are the best betting tips and predictions for the upcoming League One match between Wigan and Gillingham on Saturday.
- Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 4/6
- Match Result – Wigan to win @ 1/2 (1.50)
- Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ 4/6 (1.85)
All odds are subject to change and come from Ladbrokes (our recommended bookmaker for this match). Check them out before wagering further.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
Four of the last five matches for Wigan and three of the last five games for Gillingham ended with both teams scoring goals. Also, many of their matches throughout the season ended the same way. We are sure that Saturday’s match has a high chance of ending with a BTTS outcome.
Match Result – Wigan to Win
Wigan is the obvious winner in this match-up because they have almost perfect form in the recent games they played. Four of the last five matches for them ended with wins and the fifth was a draw. The last time Wigan faced Gillingham in October, they won the match, and this time we are sure they will win again. There is a thirty-three-point difference between them and Gillingham in the League One table. The odds we found are golden for a match like this one. Wigan also won four of the last five games they hosted against Gillingham.
Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
We have seen a lot of matches involving both Wigan and Gillingham end with over 2.5 total goals. Four of the last five matches for Gillingham and Wigan in the league ended with over 2.5 total goals scored. Also, two of the last three games Wigan hosted against Gillingham ended the same way.
Preview, Injuries, & News for Wigan vs Gillingham
Wigan is the obvious winner here even though they have one injured player who is set to be back at the beginning of April. Jordan Cousins has thigh problems, but there are no other suspended players.
Gillingham also has one injured player – Danie Adshead who is out with a metatarsal fracture since the end of November. When it comes to the outcome, we are 99.99% sure it would be a loss for the away team.
Wigan vs Gillingham: Statistics & Latest Odds for the Fixture
These stats and match data are something you should see before the upcoming Wigan vs Gillingham match this weekend.
Essential Q&As You Should Read Before the Match
- What time is the match going to start? – The fixture will begin at exactly 16:00 on the 22nd of January (Saturday).
- Where is the match going to be played? – The fixture will be played at DW Stadium in Wigan.
- Where can I find more League One predictions and odds? – Check our website for the latest League One betting tips and predictions.
- Can I watch the match on TV? – No, you can’t. It won’t be streamed on TV, but you can watch it on Wigan and Gillingham’s official websites via iFollow’s platform.