UK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware.org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Morecambe will meet Wigan in a League One match on the 18th of January (Tuesday), and we will review the fixture to share with you the top free tips and bookmaker odds.
Morecambe vs Wigan: Free Betting Tips & Odds
After reviewing all the data, we came up with the following free betting tips and predictions for the upcoming match between Morecambe and Wigan.
- Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 8/11 (1.727)
- Match Result – Wigan to win @ 4/6 (1.667)
- Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ 7/10 (1.70)
These odds from Ladbrokes were correct at the time of writing. Check your bet slip before confirming.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
There have been more than a few games with BTTS outcomes for both Morecambe and Wigan. That’s why we believe that the match on Tuesday will also end that way. Three of the last five matches for Morecambe and Wigan ended with both teams scoring goals.
Match Result – Wigan to Win
Wigan is our favorite in this match-up because in the only head-to-head game between the two teams in history they beat them. If we look at the table, we can see that Wigan is in the fourth position only four points away from the table leaders, while Morecambe is at the twenty-first position, currently in danger of relegation. We can’t compare the two teams’ performance this season and we won’t even try to.
Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
Based on the two teams’ performance this season, we think that Tuesday’s game will most likely end with more than 2.5 total goals. This season fifteen out of the twenty-five matches for Morecambe ended the same way, plus two out of the last three they played. For Wigan, thirteen of the twenty-two games they played ended with under 2.5 total goals, which includes four of the last five they played.
Morecambe vs Wigan: Fixture Conclusion & News
Morecambe isn’t performing well this season and is now struggling with getting out of the relegation zone, which they are several points away from. They don’t have any injured or suspended players for this week’s match and maybe even Saturday, as well.
Wigan is the obvious favorite in this match-up with the twenty-four-point difference between them and Morecambe. Furthermore, they are in a better recent form than their opponents. We don’t know of any suspended or injured players for this match.
Head-to-Head Statistics & Recent Team Form
Below, you can see the most recent head-to-head matches and scores for the Morecambe vs Wigan match on Tuesday.
Popular Q&As About the Morecambe vs Wigan Match
- Who will most likely win the match on Tuesday? – Wigan will most likely win on Tuesday.
- Where can I find more League One betting tips? – You can check out our website to find the latest League One odds, betting tips, and predictions.
- When and where is the match going to be? – The match will be played at The Mazuma Stadium in Morecambe and will kick off at 20:45.
- Where can I watch the match live? – You can most likely watch the match live via iFollow on the teams’ official websites or in person at the stadium.