NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament, also known as March Madness, is scheduled for March 19th – April 5th. All March Madness 2021 games will be played in Indiana.
While the brackets are still unknown until the Selection Sunday rolls out on March 14th, we’ve decided to do early March Madness predictions to help you find the right team to bet on.
March Madness Predictions 2021 – Outright Bet Tips
We are still waiting for brackets and seeds to be determined for the NCAA Tournament 2021, but we already know which teams are most likely to fight for the championship. So, here are our top March Madness predictions for outright bets:
- Gonzaga to Become the 2021 NCAA Tournament Champion @ +275
- Baylor to Make NCAA Tournament Final Four @ -300
- Michigan to Make NCAA Tournament Final Four @ -140
Remember that odds are subject to change at any time, so check the odds with your bookie before you make any bets.
Gonzaga to Become the 2021 NCAA Tournament Champion @ +275
Although Gonzaga Bulldogs are currently behind Baylor as the odds favorite to win the NCAA Tournament title, we expect them to shine and win the championship. This is one of our top March Madness predictions for many reasons.
First of all, Gonzaga is dominating the season in the West Coast Conference. They have won all 24 of their games so far, and the majority of those games were won with double digits. Led by Drew Timme and Corey Kispert as the two top prospects, the Bulldogs seem destined to make the Final Four this season, and then anything is possible.
Baylor to Make NCAA Tournament Final Four @ -300
Baylor Bears lost their first game of the season a few days ago against Kansas. While the loss came as a surprise to the number one seed in the Big 12 Conference, the fact is that the Bears struggled with COVID protocols for some time.
Despite this loss, they are still the main favorites to win it all at March Madness, according to bookies. The Bears are led by Jared Butler, a junior guard that’s having an impressive season. However, we don’t think that they have the same depth as Gonzaga. Still, we expect them to make the Final Four this season.
Michigan to Make NCAA Tournament Final Four @ -140
The Wolverines are 18-2 this season and they are sitting at the top of the Big Ten Conference at the moment. They are having a great season, despite not having any players in the run for the Player of the Year award.
This only means that Michigan plays great team basketball, and they have shown us what they can do. Betting on them to make the Final Four at March Madness is not as certain as it is with Gonzaga or Baylor, but it is one of our favorite March Madness predictions because it comes at good odds.SIGN UP WITH WILLIAM HILL >
Other Types of Bets to Try Out at March Madness – Standard vs. Prop Bets
Betting on NCAA basketball is similar to betting on NBA or any other basketball league, especially when it comes to the different types of bets. Our March Madness predictions focused on the outright bets because the brackets are still to be determined, but you can test other markets once the brackets become available.
- Moneyline – Betting on moneyline means predicting the outright winner of the match, without any spreads or handicaps.
- Point Spreads – Basketball games, including NCAA games, come with certain points spreads. This is a number of points deducted from the favorites to make the final result more uncertain and to provide better odds for betting on favorites.
- Total Points – All games come with certain total point lines and you can bet whether the final score will go over or under that line. There are also alternative total points offered by many bookmakers to give you more choices and a greater range.
- March Madness Team Props – March Madness team props include betting on a total number of points for each team, as well as the total number of rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, and other stats.
- March Madness Player Props – These prop bets allow you to place wagers on individual stats of players, including the total number of points, rebounds, assists, and others.
- March Madness Futures – Futures are the same as outright bets, like the ones we covered in our March Madness predictions. However, they can also include betting on which player is to win the Most Outstanding Player award and other similar things.
Best Bookies for March Madness Predictions and Betting
While it is likely to find March Madness odds on most betting websites in the US, some bookies offer better odds and more markets than others. Here are our top betting websites where you should bet on our March Madness predictions:
- DraftKings – After starting as a daily fantasy website, DraftKings opened its own sportsbook. This website offers a wide variety of betting options for NCAA basketball, especially for the March Madness tournament. They also have very competitive odds for this event.
- FanDuel – Just like DraftKings, FanDuel also started with daily fantasy betting before branching out to standard sports betting. They offer a great selection of March Madness outright markets at the moment and we expect even more options to be provided once the brackets come out.
- William Hill – One of the most popular bookies in the world, the experience of William Hill is evident in everything they offer. From various betting markets, live betting, and competitive odds for NCAA betting, to the great number of promotions and bonuses for new and active players.
- Unibet – Unibet is another popular bookie in many countries of the world, including the USA. They are known for their selection of sports and markets, which includes NCAA and March Madness. This bookie is also great for live betting and offers a variety of live streams to watch.
- PointsBet – This betting website offers a unique form of spread betting, in which you are getting not just for being right, but for how right you are. Guessing the spread exactly will make your odds higher, while they will go down as your guess gets further from the actual score. In any case, they are a great choice for betting on our March Madness predictions.
March MadnessBetting – Frequently Asked Questions
How to Know Whether a Website Is Reliable?
Choosing the right bookie is crucial for betting success, so you have to make sure that the website you choose is trustworthy. The main indicator for this lies in having licenses by appropriate regulatory bodies, but you can also find more about the bookie and the reputation it has online.
How to Open a New Betting Account?
When you go to a betting website, you will notice a button in the top right corner that says “Join Now” or “Register”. Click on this button to start the registration process – just follow the instructions laid out in the registration form.
How to Claim a Welcome Bonus at Betting Sites?
Most betting sites offer a welcome bonus for new players and while they may have different conditions for claiming them, most betting websites only require that you create a new account and use a promo code during registration.
How to Make Payments at Betting Websites?
Making a deposit or withdrawal on any betting website is usually a simple process. Go to “My Account” and find the deposit or withdrawal section.
The number of payment options will depend on the website, but these usually include bank transfers, credit and debit cards, and certain e-wallets like PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller.
How to Place Bets on March Madness Games?
When you go to the website of your chosen bookmaker, look out for the section that says NCAA basketball to find March Madness markets you can bet on. Find the game and click on the market you want to bet on, which will then appear in your betslip. Add more selections if you want and when you are finished, just enter the amount you want to bet and click to confirm the bet.
What Is a Cash-Out Feature?
The Cash Out feature is available on most betting websites and for most sports and games. However, it may not be available at all times. This feature allows you to cash out a portion of your bet or potential winnings before the game is finished. That way, you may choose to get out of your bet if you think that it is going to be a losing one, or if you don’t want to risk your winnings when things are going well.
Can I Place March Madness Bets on My Mobile Device?
This depends on the bookie, but most bookmakers have dedicated betting apps you can use. At the very least, you will be able to place a bet on the bookmaker’s mobile site directly from your mobile’s browser.SIGN UP WITH WILLIAM HILL >