Betting on football is the most popular form of sports betting across the world, for many reasons. This is why we have prepared detailed football betting tips for today’s matches.
Today’s Football Betting Tips – Our Predictions
Unlike some other sports, football is played everywhere and most bookies provide football betting on most leagues and matches. With that in mind, we are able to provide our football betting tips every day. Here are today’s betting tips we selected for you:
- Juventus vs Crotone (Serie A): Under 3.5 Goals @ 29/40
- Maritimo vs Porto (Primeira Liga): Porto to win & BTTS @ 21/10
- Acca of the Day: Brighton vs Crystal Palace + Osasuna vs Sevilla: Brighton & Sevilla to win @ 137/50
Keep in mind that odds are subject to change at any time, so check with your bookmaker before you make any bets.
Best Types of Football Bets – Finding the Right Market
If you are new to football betting, you should be aware that there is a wide variety of markets that you can bet on. In fact, one of our most important football betting tips is to check all the markets that are available before you decide what to bet on. This will give you a better idea of what options are there and you may just find a certain market that you feel good about.
When it comes to today’s betting tipsor for any other day for that matter, there isn’t just one market that’s the best. You should bet on those markets that feel right for the match in question. However, there are a few betting options that we like in particular:
Double Chance – The Safest Way to Bet on Football
Betting on a double chance means that you are betting on two out of three potential final scores. For example, 1X means that you are expecting the home team to win or draw, and the only result that will result in a losing bet is if the home team loses.
Of course, the odds on this market are much lower compared to betting on the outright final score, but it is a good way to use the free bets in our opinion. For example, you can make an accumulative bet with multiple double chances, which will drive your odds up considerably.
Both Teams to Score – An Exciting Bet
One of our favourite football markets is both teams to score, in which you are betting that both teams will score at least one goal each in any given match. While this is far from a safe bet, it is engaging and often comes with great odds.
The key to betting on both teams to score is to choose teams that play offensive football, especially in the leagues known for scoring. For example, this bet works well if you are betting on matches from Dutch leagues or German Bundesliga.
Asian Handicap – For Betting on Heavy Favourites
If you want to bet on certain heavy favourites to win but you don’t like the odds, you can try the Asian Handicap. This betting market provides you with various options by adding a number of goals to the other team, which is called a handicap.
For example, if Liverpool plays against some lower league team in the FA Cup, the odds will most likely be poor. You can bet on the Asian Handicap of 1.5 goals for example, which will increase your odds. In this case, you need Liverpool to win by a 2-goal difference or more in order to win the bet.
Our Favourite Football Betting Events and Competitions
In addition to today’s betting tips, we are always ready to offer football betting tips for other football competitions and matches. Let’s check out some of the best events for football betting.
Champions League – The Top European Competition
If you like to watch duels between the biggest European clubs, then the Champions League is the right competition for you to watch and to bet on. In addition to offering these amazing European classics, you can also find a variety of safe bets when some of the giants play against lower-ranked European teams.
English Premier League – The Best Domestic League in the World
Any football fan enjoys watching the English Premier League, and we are not the exception. However, betting on the EPL can be quite difficult since it is one of the most competitive leagues in the world.
How many times have you seen teams like WBA or Fulham take points from the likes of Manchester United or Tottenham? Yeah, too many times, so think twice about any football betting tips on the Premier League.
German Bundesliga – The Most Interesting Competition
For football lovers looking for fast-paced duels with plenty of goals, the German top-tier league is a feast for the eyes. German teams tend to play with an offensive mind and score more on average than other top leagues in Europe. In addition to being interesting to watch, it is also a great choice if you like to bet on goals.
Best Bookmakers for Betting on Football Matches
In addition to football betting tips, we have also prepared a short overview of the best betting websites for betting on football:
- Ladbrokes – This bookmaker started as horse racing specialists and it is one of the oldest ever bookies in the world. Today, Ladbrokes offers one of the most comprehensive sportsbooks of all UK books and has a wide range of other products as well, such as poker, bingo, casino, live casino, etc. They also offer generous welcome bonuses and promotions for active players, plus they have a betting exchange platform, which is called The Grid.
- Paddy Power – This betting website is quite popular in the UK due to its British extensive selection of sports and markets, different welcome offers for each product and various promotions and bonuses for active players. They also offer a lot of other great features, like the Cash Out feature.
- Bet365 – If you are a betting person, then you probably already know about Bet365 since it is one of the most popular websites worldwide. It has a great range of sports and markets you can bet on, both for pre-game betting and live betting. You can also watch live streams of certain sports and matches, both on the website and on their amazing betting app.
- William Hill – The bookie that people in the UK know and respect for a long time, William Hill probably has the best choice when it comes to promotions and bonuses for active players. They also offer a nice welcome bonus, very competitive odds, and a good selection of sports and games to bet on.
- Unibet – In addition to its extensive sportsbook, Unibet also offers a range of other products. This includes casino and live casino games, poker, bingo, and much more. They also have an engaging welcome offer and a few promotions for current players, although not as much as some other popular betting sites.
Frequently Asked Questions about Football Betting
How to Open a New Account on Betting Sites?
If you want to join a betting website, you need to register your account. To do so, find a button that says “Join” or “Register” to begin the registration process. After that, just fill in the form and verify your account.
How to Make Payments on Betting Sites?
Making deposits and withdrawals on betting sites is usually a simple process. You should go to your account and you will find instructions on how to make payments there.
Depending on the website, you may find various payment methods. This usually includes bank transfer, certain credit and debit cards, and e-wallet options like PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, and others.
How to Place a Bet on Football Games?
Betting on football games on betting sites is fairly easy. Just find the game that you want to bet on by going to the football section of the website. You can find games by leagues or by the scheduled playing time.
Once you find the game, choose the market that you wish to bet on and click on it. Your selection will appear in your betslip, at which point you can add more games if you want to place an Acca bet or you can bet on a single match. Just enter the amount you wish to bet in your betslip and click on confirm.
What Is the Cash-Out Feature for Football Betting?
The Cash Out feature is available on most betting websites and it allows you to get out of your bet before the match is finished. Keep in mind that this feature is not always available, especially for less popular sports.
For example, if you bet on the home team to win and the home team is leading, you can cash out a certain portion of your winnings and minimize the risk of losing the bet. Likewise, if the home team is losing, you can cash out a portion of your bet and reduce the amount you lose.
What Is a Welcome Offer and How to Claim It?
A welcome offer or a sign up offer is a bonus offered by betting websites for new players. To claim it, you have to meet certain conditions, the first of which is to open a new account on the website. Other terms and conditions vary from one bookie to another.