UK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware.org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Eerste Divisie games are about to start and Dordrecht vs Den Haag will be the first one we review. You can read about the top betting tips and predictions among other interesting facts about the upcoming match below.
Latest Odds & Betting Tips for the Dordrecht vs Den Haag Match
Below, you can check out our top three choices for the most popular betting tips for the Eerste Divisie match between Dordrecht and Den Haag on Friday.
- Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 43/50 (1.86)
- Match Result – Den Haag to win @ 13/10 (2.30)
- Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ 5/7 (1.714)
These odds from Ladbrokes were correct at the time of writing. Check your bet slip before confirming.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
Den Haag’s latest games all ended with both teams scoring goals. That includes seven of the last ten they played in total. Also, the last time these two teams faced each other ended the same way.
Match Result – Den Haag to Win
Den Haag has the head-to-head advantage here with three of the last five head-to-head games they played ending with a win for Den Haag. Also, they are twenty-four points ahead of Dordrecht in the Eerste Divisie table.
Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
Most of the games this season for both teams ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. Also, we think that Friday’s match has a chance to end the same way because three of the last five matches for both teams ended that way. Their last match-up in November last year also ended with over 2.5 total goals.
Dordrecht vs Den Haag: Latest News, Injuries, and Fixture Preview
The only two players from Dordrecht that are injured at the moment are Jurian Hobbel who was injured last year and Jari Schuurman who got injured more than a week ago. There are no suspended players at this time. We don’t see Dordrecht winning this match even with fewer injuries on their side.
Two injured players since January are still sidelined – Eljero Elia and Luuk Koopmans. Midfielder Gregor Breinburg also got injured at the beginning of this month and Youri Schoonerwald is also out. Den Haag has the total advantage here according to us and the bookmakers. Their chances of losing are slim to none, but we might see goals from both teams.
Recent Matches Played and Scores for Dordrecht vs Den Haag
Below, you can see the most recent scores and odds for the Eerste Divisie match between Dordrecht vs Den Haag on Friday.
Dordrecht vs Den Haag: Commonly Asked Questions
- Where can I find more Eerste Divisie odds? – You can check out our site to find the latest betting tips and odds for all future Eerste Divisie matches.
- When and where is the match going to be played? – The Dordrecht vs Den Haag will be played at Riwal Hoogwerkers Stadium (Dordrecht), and the kick-off time is exactly 21:00.
- Will I be able to watch the match anywhere? – The only live stream of the match will be via Watch ESPN and ESPN2 in the Netherlands.