UK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware.org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
On Saturday, Den Bosch will face VVV in an Eerste Divisie game, and we will check out the top predictions and betting tips for the match. If you wish to check out additional Eerste Divisie predictions and betting tips, you can see some of the latest articles we posted.
Den Bosch vs VVV: Prevalent Betting Tips & Predictions
Here are the most popular betting tips for the Den Bosch vs VVV fixture on Saturday, as our betting experts suggested them.
- Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 4/5 (1.80)
- Match Result – VVV to win @ 9/10 (1.90)
- Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ 5/6 (1.833)
All odds are from the bookmaker Ladbrokes and are subject to change, so make sure to check them out on the bookmaker platform before placing these wagers.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
Four of the last five matches between VVV and Den Bosch ended with both teams scoring goals. Since most of their recent head-to-head games ended that way, we believe that there is a high chance that Saturday’s match will also end similarly. Also, two of the last three games for Den Bosch ended with a BTTS outcome.
Match Result – VVV to Win
VVV has won all of the games they played against Den Bosch since 2015, so we think that they are the favorite in this match-up. Also, they are seven points ahead of Den Bosch in the Eerste Divisie table, so they have that advantage.
Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
Four of the last five matches between Den Bosch and VVV ended with over 2.5 total goals scored, and we think that the game will most likely end the same way this weekend. Also, three of the last four matches for Den Bosch and two of the last three for VVV ended similarly.
Final Conclusion Regarding the Den Bosch vs VVV Fixture
There are only two injured players from Den Bosch right now – Dylan Ryan and Jorn van Hedel who are both out since last year. Unfortunately, we don’t think that Den Bosch has a chance to win against VVV, but they might fight back.
There are only three players out right now and all of them got injured each month of the new year. Levi Smans received a hip injury in January, Tristan Dekker got injured with a calf injury in February, and Richard Sedlacek got an ankle injury this month.
Latest Match Histories & Statistics for Saturday’s Match
These are the recent match histories and head-to-head statistics for the Eerste Divisie match between Den Bosch and VVV.
Commonly Asked Questions Regarding the Match
- Where is the match going to be played? – The fixture will be played at Stadion De Vliert (‘s-Hertogenbosch).
- Where can I watch the match? – You can watch the Eerste Divisie fixture between Den Bosch and VVV in the Netherlands via ESPN and Watch ESPN.
- Which bookmaker should I bet with for this match? – We recommend betting with Ladbrokes because they have the best odds for all Eerste Divisie matches.
- What time does the match start? – The game begins at exactly 16:30.