UK: 18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
USA: 21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Cambridge will face Bolton on Saturday, and we will cover the event to uncover the top free betting tips, predictions, and odds for you.
Best Betting Tips for Cambridge vs Bolton
These are the latest odds and predictions for the upcoming League One match between Cambridge and Bolton.
- Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 4/6
- Match Result – Bolton to win @ 13/10
- Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ 5/6
Odds from Betfred are subject to change. All odds are correct at the time of writing, but check them out before wagering.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
All of the head-to-head matches between Bolton and Cambridge ended with both of them scoring goals. Cambridge has also had a few games recently with a BTTS outcome – three out of the last four they played. The last time Bolton won a game was with a “both teams to score” situation.
Match Result – Bolton to Win
In the past, these teams have met only three times and two of them were won by Bolton. The third fixture wasn’t a win for Cambridge but a draw. Bolton also won or drew nine of the last ten fixtures they played, while Cambridge United has four losses out of the last ten fixtures.
Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
Two of the last three matches that Cambridge played against Bolton ended with over 2.5 total goals scored. This League One season, out of four fixtures Bolton finished three of them with over 2.5 goals. For Cambridge, two of the last three League One matches ended the same way.
Fixture Preview & Latest News for Cambridge vs Bolton
the Trotters are almost in the top six with eight points, so far, which is far better than their opponents. They don’t have any injured or suspended players, so taking another win against Cambridge United shouldn’t be a problem considering they already beat them two times last season in League Two.
Cambridge’s match history this League one season is very colorful, but they landed in the middle of the table with only one loss. If they were facing anyone else, we would say that they had a chance, but Bolton has proven that they could beat them over and over in the past. Also, Cambridge has never scored a win against Bolton.
Match Histories & Recent Team Form for Saturday’s Fixture
These are the latest statistics and scores for the upcoming Cambridge vs Bolton fixture on Saturday.
Popular Questions and Answers Regarding Cambridge vs Bolton
- Where can I find more League One betting tips and predictions? – You can visit our website’s latest articles to find out the most recent League One odds and predictions.
- What time is the fixture going to begin? – The match will start at exactly 16:00 CET on the 28th of August.
- Which stadium is the match going to be played on? – The fixture will be hosted by Cambridge United at Abbey Stadium.
- Will the match be broadcasted on any TV network? – No, it won’t. You can only watch it on either Cambridge or Bolton’s official website via the iFollow platform.