USA: 21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Let’s check out the Europa Conference League fixture between Bala Town (Wales) and Larne (Northern Ireland). The third tier of European football competitions promises a lot of betting opportunities and we will see where we can find some value.
Bala Town vs Larne: Top Betting Tips and Recent Odds
We went over the data and came up with the following free betting tips for the Bala Town vs Larne Europa Conference League fixture.
- Match Result – Bala Town to win @ 1.69
- Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 1.94
- Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.98
These odds from Betfred were correct at the time of writing. Check your bet slip before confirming any of the bets above because odds could have change at any time after we posted the article.
In the last eight fixtures that Larne played across tournaments, they lost half of them. Bala Town lost only three games out of the last eight they played. Additionally, Bala Town won the last four fixtures they hosted in a row.
BTTS – Yes
Nine of the last ten fixtures for Larne ended with both teams scoring goals, so it’s highly likely this qualification match will also end the same way. 40% of Bala Town’s last ten games also ended with both teams scoring during a game.
Over 2.5 Goals
In nine of the last ten matches for Larne (across multiple competitions, including club friendlies, NIFL Premiership, and Irish Cup) there have been nine games where the total number of goals scored by both teams was over 2.5 per game. Three of the last five fixtures for Bala Town also ended with over 2.5 total goals scored per game.
Bala Town vs Larne: Match Preview & Top News
Bala Town and Larne haven’t played against each other, until next Thursday, so it will be interesting to see how the match will go. We believe that Bala Town is in better recent form and has greater chances of winning the fixture against Larne.
We don’t have any information on any injured or suspended players, so both teams will be facing each other at full force. Larne isn’t in such a bad recent form, but compared to their opponents, they are in worse form.
The winner in this match will be facing a team from Denmark (Aarhus) in the quarter-finals, and this is only the first-leg match between Bala Town and Larne.
Bala Town vs Larne: Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Where can I find more Europa Conference League betting tips? – You can check out our site for more tips and predictions on the Europa Conference League and other tournaments.
- What time is the match set to begin? – Bala Town vs Larne will start at exactly 20:00 CET.
- Where will the match be played? – The fixture will be hosted by Bala Town, which are currently playing matches at a different stadium. The match will be played at Park Hall in Oswestry.
- Where can I find the best odds for this match? – Betfred offers the top odds for all Europa Conference League fixtures, including Bala Town vs Larne.