UK: 18+ USA: 21+ | Begambleaware.org | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Unibet has a mobile app available and today, we will review it, some of the bookmaker’s features, and see which are the top competitors when it comes to a mobile Sportsbook app for Indiana, Pennsylvania or New Jersey.
Ways to Download the Unibet Sportsbook App for Android and iOS Devices
- 1 Ways to Download the Unibet Sportsbook App for Android and iOS Devices
- 2 What Does the Unibet App Have to Offer in Terms of Betting Options?
- 3 The Three Best Features of the Unibet Sportsbook App
- 4 Experience on the Unibet Mobile App – Design, Layout, and Review
- 5 Does Unibet a Have Separate App for the Casino Section?
- 6 Our Final Summary & Conclusion of the Unibet App Review
- 7 Which are the Three Best Alternatives to Unibet’s Mobile App?
There are two different processes for downloading the Unibet app and we will explain them both below:
How to Download the Unibet Android App?
- Open the Unibet mobile site via your browser on your phone or tablet.
- Find the download button for the mobile app.
- Click “OK” when prompted to change your settings to allow the download of apps from “unknown sources.”
- Go back to the Unibet site and finish downloading the APK file.
- Find the APK file and open it to begin the installation.
- Once you are done log in or create an account on the app.
How to Download the Unibet iOS App?
- Open the Unibet mobile site via your mobile device.
- Click on the download link for iPhones and iPads.
- You will get redirected to the App Store and you have to click on the button to download and install the app.
- Once you are done, you can open the app and start using it.
Creating an Account and Claiming the Unibet Bonus Code Offer
To register on the Unibet app, you will have to follow these steps:
- Open the mobile app and click on the yellow “Join Now” button.
- Enter your login, personal, and contact details in the registration form and make sure they are correct.
- Enter a Unibet promo code if you have one during the registration.
- Tick the boxes if you want to receive promotions every week, if you are over 21 years old, accept the terms and conditions and understand your rights.
- Click on the “Join” button to complete the process.
After you complete the registration process, we recommend that you verify your account by providing the necessary documents, otherwise you won’t have full access to the platform and you won’t be able to claim any of the bonuses for new or existing customers.
What Does the Unibet App Have to Offer in Terms of Betting Options?
What Sports Events and Competitions can Customers Bet on?
Unibet is available in multiple states and each of them, the betting options are different. You can wager on top leagues and competitions, like the NFL, NHL, MLB, and others. The betting markets available are all the popular options for every sport, but there might be some specific markets, like college sports betting markets that won’t be available. The availability of the sport or market depends on the rules and laws of the state you are located in. You will be able to see your betting options once you open the app from inside state lines.
How to Place a Bet via the Unibet Sportsbook App?
Placing bets via the Unibet app is the same as placing a bet from the online platform.
- First, open the app and log in to your account.
- Second, select which sport and event you want to place a bet on.
- Choose a betting market and click on the odds to transfer them to your bet slip.
- Last, enter the stake amount and click on the button to place the wager.
You can add more than one selection, but that is up to you. If you want to add more, wait before completing the final step until you are happy with the selections and stake amount.
What are the Deposit and Withdrawal Options on the Unibet App?
Depositing is an important process, not only for the real money betting aspect but also because of the welcome offer conditions. Once you create your account, you will have to complete your first deposit to be eligible for the welcome offer.
You can do that by clicking on the “Deposit” button, choosing a payment option, and entering how much you want to deposit into the field. Then complete the final steps for claiming the bonus and finalizing the transaction. You can choose one of these deposit options:
- Credit or debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
- VIP Preferred
- Casino Cage
- Play+ prepaid card
The Three Best Features of the Unibet Sportsbook App
Live wagering is an important part of Unibet’s services and they provide it via their mobile app. More customers these days are interested in betting during a match because it sometimes has odds benefits compared to pre-game betting. You can also use other betting features in combination with in-play to maximize your win potential. Another feature people often combine in-play betting with is cash-out because it allows you to close your bet before the end of the match and has advantages, like protecting at least one part of your stake in a losing wager.
The notifications in real-time are very important for any dedicated sports bettor. it’s an advantage to know the moment your wager was settled or when an in-play event you are interested in has started. These notifications can be set to receive whichever information you prefer via the app’s settings.
Live streaming is essential these days, especially if you are planning on betting in-play. The feature is free and it allows you to watch the matches or races in almost real-time because there is always at least a thirty-second delay, so they can prevent cheating. The only requirements to use this fantastic feature are to have a verified account with the bookie and to have a positive account balance. Some bookies still allow you to use the feature if you don’t have a positive account balance, but you have to have placed a wager in the last twenty-four hours.
Experience on the Unibet Mobile App – Design, Layout, and Review
Unibet’s mobile app design is quite similar to their mobile site design. The main menu is accessible via the three parallel lines on the top left of the screen. The app itself is user-friendly and you will be able to navigate it without any difficulties once you explore it a few times. If you want to play casino mobile games (only accessible in New Jersey and Pennsylvania), you will have to turn the screen sideways. Also, these games aren’t available for mobile browsers, so the Unibet app would be the only option for you if you want to play on your smartphone or tablet.
Does Unibet a Have Separate App for the Casino Section?
Unibet provides a single mobile app for the Sportsbook and Casino sections. In states where the Casino section is available, like New Jersey and Pennsylvania, you can play casino games and bet on sports via the same mobile app. In states, where online casino games aren’t legal yet, like Indiana, you will only have access to the sports betting section.
Our Final Summary & Conclusion of the Unibet App Review
The Unibet app is straightforward and you can find anything you are looking for quickly. We recommend it not only because the bookie is famous worldwide and they have a positive reputation, but also because they offer their new and existing customers many advantages, including exciting welcome bonuses with straightforward conditions, and bonuses for regular customers, a range of payment options to choose from, and unique betting features. They also combine the Sportsbook app with the Casino app, which is cool, and not many bookies do it across the world. The only disadvantage we could think of is that you won’t be able to play casino games from the mobile site if you don’t download the app.
Which are the Three Best Alternatives to Unibet’s Mobile App?
DraftKings Mobile App
DraftKings is available across the largest number of US states which makes their mobile app the most widespread of all bookies which currently operate in states where online wagering is legal. The app is mobile and user-friendly and provides easy access to all the important links and buttons. The bookmaker has plenty of betting options and their welcome offer is attractive, but the conditions aren’t so easy, especially if you want to receive the maximum bonus.
FanDuel Mobile Application
FanDuel’s mobile app has an attractive design and it is easy-to-navigate. it’s available for iOS and Android devices and it’s free to download. The bookie provides different services, including sports betting, daily fantasy sports, casino games, etc. They have separate mobile apps for each section, unlike Unibet, which has its ups and downs. The bonuses available for existing customers are frequent and intriguing, and the welcome offer is popular and attractive.
PointsBet Mobile App
PointsBet’s mobile app has an amazing design and a cool layout. The definition of points betting might be difficult to learn, especially if you are used to regular sports betting, but once you get the hang of it, you will have fun with a different kind of wagering. Their app gives you access to the full platform, including the Sportsbook, so you have other options if points betting isn’t for you. The service isn’t available in many states, though, so you will have to see if you would be able to use it in your state.