Let’s review the Matchbook bonus code and check out what the famous betting exchange has to offer new and existing customers in the UK.
What are the Matchbook Bonus Code Offers?
- Matchbook New Customer Offer – Bet £10 and Get £10 Bonus
- Casino Welcome Bonus – Get a 100% Match Bonus up to £200 + Bonus Spins
What is the Valid Matchbook Bonus Code for 2021?
In the table above, we mentioned the most popular Matchbook bonus code offers for new customers, but what are the exact bonus codes you will have to enter? If you click on the button next to the offer we provided, a bonus code will be revealed and you will be redirected to the betting exchange platform directly.
Matchbook Exchange Sign-Up Offer
New customers who register to the exchange platform will receive a bonus of £10 once they wager a minimum of £10 on the betting exchange. If you want to receive it you will have to follow these steps and conditions.
- Register and make your first deposit using a debit card.
- Place your first £10 qualifying wager on any betting market at odds of at least 2.0 (evens).
- You will receive a £10 bonus within three days of the qualifying wager settling.
- You have to use your free bet within one week of creating an account at least once before you can withdraw from your account.
- Check the full T&Cs of the bonus before claiming it.
In the next paragraphs, we will explain what exactly you will have to do to receive the Matchbook bonus code offer of £10 & Casino offer of up to £200 and keep the winnings. Keep in mind that all of our bonus codes are verified, but if something goes wrong, we have prepared a section where you can read about troubleshooting.
What Do Customers Have to Do to Receive the Welcome Bonus?
The most important step to receive the Matchbook bonus code offer is to create an account on the platform. You should also know that to be eligible for the offer and claim it, you will have to enter the special promo code during registration. Follow these steps to make sure you don’t miss something.
- Follow the links in our article to receive the bonus code and get redirected to the website.
- Click on the “Join Matchbook” button on the top of the page.
- Enter the required information in the first part of the form, such as e-mail, phone number, etc.
- Enter the unique code you got from us in the “bonus code” field.
- Fill out the rest of the registration form and click on the button to finish the registration.
- Visit your e-mail and open the link you received from Matchbook to confirm your account registration.
Registering an account isn’t the only step you have to take to get the Matchbook welcome offers and keep them. We recommend you read all the terms and conditions of the offer before claiming it.
How to Make Your First Wager on the Matchbook Platform?
Placing your first and qualifying wager to receive the Matchbook bonus code offer is straightforward. Follow these steps to make a successful first wager:
- Open the Matchbook platform and log in to your new account.
- Choose a sport you wish to wager on from the available choices on the left side of the page.
- Choose an event you want to place your wager on from the upcoming ones.
- Choose a betting market you wish to bet on and whether you will back or lay an outcome.
- To transfer your odds to the bet slip, click on them, and enter your stake.
- Choose if you want to keep the wager in-play or not and if you want to add the bet into a multiple.
- Click on the final button to place the wager.
If you are new to sports betting you should avoid some instances. For example, don’t place use all of your account balance to place one or two bets, or all at once. Divide your account balance so that you will have enough to place multiple wagers and try out more betting options before it runs out and you have to deposit again. Another helpful piece of advice is to read up on a sport or event before placing a bet on it. We recommend that you check out the Matchbook Insights page or if you are a fan of Horse Racing, listen to the Matchbook podcast for any tips and tutorials.
What are the Available Matchbook Payment Options and Withdrawal Steps?
Withdrawing is something every user looks forward to, especially if they have had good luck recently. The process is straightforward, but before you are allowed to withdraw, you will have to verify your account and complete any wagering requirements you might have left from the welcome bonus, otherwise, the funds will be locked until you complete these requirements. Matchbook operates like most other betting exchanges and bookmakers – you can only withdraw funds back to the same method used to make a deposit. The available deposit and withdrawal methods are:
- Debit cards (VISA & Mastercard)
- Bank Wire Transfer
There is an extra deposit method (Paysafecard), but we didn’t mention it above because you can’t withdraw money via that banking option. Keep in mind that before you can receive your funds, you should allow some time for Matchbook to process the transaction and for the banking institution or e-wallet to process it as well. This may take up to five business days, but you will receive a notification or e-mail once Matchbook processes the transaction.
Questions and Answers Related to the Matchbook Bonus Code
Who can use the Matchbook bonus code?
Only customers over the age of eighteen who live in the UK are allowed to use the bonus code and create an account on the platform.
Is Matchbook safe and legal?
Yes, it is. Matchbook has a license from the UK Gambling Commission which makes them a safe and legal betting exchange. You can read more about their licensing agreement on their website.
Do I have to verify my account before I can place bets?
Yes, you do. If you don’t verify it, your account may be suspended or you may receive deposit restrictions. It’s best if you verify your account right after creating it, so you wouldn’t have to wait long to be able to withdraw your funds.
How do I verify my new Matchbook account?
You will have to upload or send verification documents to Matchbook and wait for them to review and validate your identity.
What documents are accepted for verification purposes?
For verifying your identity, you will have to send a photographic ID, like a passport or driving license. To validate your address, you will have to send a recent copy of a utility bill, bank statement, tax bill, or another government-issued letter.
Can I opt-in to receive promotional and marketing e-mails after registration?
Yes, you can. You will have to log in to your account and go to the Privacy Settings menu. There you have to click on “Allow” in the marketing field.
Does Matchbook offer a mobile app and how do we get it?
Matchbook provides a top-rated Android and iOS mobile app which you can download from Google Play or the iTunes App Store if you are located in the UK or Ireland. If you are from anywhere else, you will have to download the Android app directly from the Matchbook site and change your setting for iOS devices.
Does Matchbook Offer Promotions to Existing Customers?
Besides the Matchbook new customer offer on the betting exchange platform, they also offer a welcome bonus for the Casino section. If you prefer casino games, this offer would be better for you. Keep in mind that you can only benefit from one welcome bonus, so you have to choose carefully. New Casino customers will receive a 100% match bonus up to £200 plus twenty bonus spins on the game Starburst. Here are the steps and conditions you will have to follow to receive the bonus:
- Create an account with the special Matchbook bonus code and make your first deposit using a debit card.
- Navigate to the Casino section and place your first bet of at least £5 on one of the games.
- You can stake up to £200 as a qualifying wager because that’s the maximum of the welcome bonus.
- You have to roll over the bonus amount at least thirty-five times before you can withdraw any winnings.
- You have thirty days to complete the rollover conditions before the bonuses and your winnings expire.
- You will receive 20 bonus spins on Starburst which will expire in one week.
- The bonus spins winnings also have 35x wagering requirements and you have thirty days to complete them.
When it comes to bonuses and promotions for existing customers, Matchbook doesn’t impress us very much, as we expected. Every day they offer Enhanced Specials on certain sports and events. Other than that, promotions for existing customers aren’t offered frequently
What Should Customers Do if the Matchbook Bonus Code Doesn’t Work?
You can trust that the Matchbook bonus codes we provide are verified, but it doesn’t hurt to double-check. Make sure that you are typing the code as it is and don’t mix up similar symbols, like zero and the capital letter “O.” Technical difficulties are part of the online betting life and there are instances, when a bonus code might not work because it wasn’t credited correctly, for example. To solve these types of issues we recommend you contact Matchbook Customer Support. You can do that by:
- Sending them an e-mail to their address which is displayed on the bottom of each Matchbook page.
- Starting a live chat with a representative by clicking on the button in the bottom right corner.
If you have time, you can also check out the Matchbook FAQs page where you can read about several account-related topics.
The Best Alternative Betting Exchanges in the UK
There aren’t as many betting exchanges as there are Sportsbooks but we will list Matchbook’s top competitors in the United Kingdom below:
Smarkets is one of the most popular betting exchanges today. Their platform has a modern and futuristic design and they offer a top-rated mobile application. In addition to the betting exchange, they also provide a Sportsbook mobile app called “SBK.” When it comes to bonuses and promotions their welcome bonus for new customers is the same amount as one of the Matchbook offers. Unlike Matchbook thought, Smarkets doesn’t offer a Casino, Live Casino, or Virtual Sports sections. They pride themselves on offering some of the lowest commission and best odds.
Betfair is the oldest and first online betting exchange. They have set the bar when it comes to what people should expect from betting exchanges and they continue to be one of the best these days. New customers will receive a £20 risk-free bet if they deposit the same amount. Betfair has introduced many of the trends in betting exchanges, like using cash-out and betting in-play. The exchange has plenty of customers which makes it one of the best places to play on because there is a higher chance your wager will be matched. Betfair provides regular bonuses for existing customers, which gives them points where Matchbook lacks. Betfair also has other sections you can entertain yourselves with, including a Sportsbook, Casino, Live Casino, Bingo, Poker, etc.
BETDAQ is one of the well-established and popular betting exchanges in the UK and they provide other sections to their customers if they ever get bored of backing and laying bets. You can try out their Casino, Sportsbook, or Sports Pools sections with the same account. New customers get a £10 free bet on the Sportsbook and BETDAQ also prides itself with offering 0% commission on all sports except Football, Horse Racing, Cricket, and Greyhounds. The bookmaker offers regular promotions for existing customers, like February’s “Saturday 0% on All Sports Bonus.”